Saturday 8 October 2011

7 Questions with Lisa Maria - Wedding concepts - Worcestershire


Seven questions with Lisa Maria.

1, What is your perfect day off  ?

A perfect day off would start with a lie in (till about 9.am) and then maybe a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea, pop into town for a bit of retail therapy and then in between go to a salon for some relaxation treatments Massage/facials, have a good meal and then a early night possibly watch tv in bed ! (This I doubt will ever happen in my life time)

2, What made you start your own business  ?

 the idea of having days off/Holidays was appealing but in the real world, you actually get a lot less, when you work for yourself your working 24 hours if your not physically working you are mentally, this being if your very conscientious about your work, to break it down yes Im a control freak and I want everything to be right and perfect.

3,If you had a choice to work with any of the cast of Dragons Den Who would you choose and why ?

Definately Peter Jones who is very nice on the eye, but very creative, I do also like Peter Bannatyne and Theo Paphitus, who do have some great ideas ! Helps really that this is possibly one of my favourite programmes close to The Apprentice.

4,Favourite food and drink ?

 Chicken curry and rice/chips and a glass of coke ! (Yes I know that’s sad)

5,If you had to marry(if you were not already),kiss and push one of the following  off a cliff who would it be any why..


David Beckham – Keenan Ivory Wayans – Usher   Oooh this is hard……Ok Keenan I would marry, usher I would Kiss and David would have to be pushed, Keenan just a dream to look at and funny, Usher can sing and dance, And David is nice to look at(Even thou he has his off days) but sing and dance No way, Football doesn’t appeal sexy to me Im afraid.

6,What was the worst thing you did at school ?

 Mmmmm Painted a sanitary towel red and stuck it on someones back and made them walk round school and all the way home with it on their back, I think I wet myself !

7,What are your plans for 2012 ?

 To increase weddings generally possibly incorporate wedding fayres so exhibitors can afford to exhibit, Plans to Add deluxe flower ranges in to my profile. Increase business through the launderette by doing more collection and deliveries and gaining some company contracts.

http://www.weddingconcepts.org.uk/

01562 861318  (office)
07973 660351  (mobile)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Kidderminster, Worcestershire, United Kingdom